- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return your product in NEW condition within 7 days of receiving it. If the item has been used we will not be able to process the return. (Any scratches, marks, damage etc. will void your eligibility for a refund).
- Prior to returning your product, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- If we approve your return, you can return the item to the address we provide. Please include a copy of your original sales receipt as well as a print out of our email correspondence. The buyer is responsible for the return postage.
- We will credit your account within 7 business days of receiving your return. Shipping and Handling fees are non-refundable. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
PhantomLasers 30-Day Warranty
WHO IS COVERED? This limited 30-day warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. An original or copy of a sales receipt from the original PhantomLasers Authorized sales retailer is required for warranty service. This limited warranty does not cover products purchased from 3rd party sellers on online sales auction sites. Online sales auction confirmations are NOT accepted for warranty verification.
WHAT IS COVERED? PhantomLasers warrants that their products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of 30-days from the original purchase date (“Limited Warranty Period”).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- A product that has been modified or altered
- Any product that is not manufactured by PhantomLasers
HOW DO I FILE A CLAIM?
- You can file a claim by emailing us at email@example.com
The buyer is responsible for the shipping fees to our warehouse. We cover the shipping fees for the replacement item.